Weird but serious.

Hey there.

I just wanted to ask, is anyone (from UK or USA) here that would like to speak with a german teenager? Lol, i know, sounds weird, but i want to practise speaking of the English language more so i get better at it, because i wanna live in the US later. Sorry I still got a high voice, i cant change it (Im 14.).

So, who wants to talk with a 14yr-old, german dude about nothing and everything on teamspeak? Just send me a PM. Thanks =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker_Moe
Hey there.

I just wanted to ask, is anyone (from UK or USA) here that would like to speak with a german teenager? Lol, i know, sounds weird, but i want to practise speaking of the English language more so i get better at it, because i wanna live in the US later. Sorry I still got a high voice, i cant change it (Im 14.).

So, who wants to talk with a 14yr-old, german dude about nothing and everything on teamspeak? Just send me a PM. Thanks =D

Not being rude, but you should try with a tutor.

They are good at teaching languages, and i think you may find a few in Germany.

Good luck (Y)

Im from Sweden but I have a good english and I could talk to you

Quote:

Just to tell you, i am actually the best in my english class. But my spoken english isnt that good as my written one, so i want to improve it. <3

Quote:
Quote:

Just to tell you, i am actually the best in my english class. But my spoken english isnt that good as my written one, so i want to improve it. <3
Ahhh, well, don't do american. Not being rude, but England basically owns America. Thats why they have independence day, the day they escaped our grasp. I think the best English to learn, is from an English person, not American. They have a kind of slang/style different to us Englishmen.

I'll teach you if you want. But, i'm not going to be able to help all the time.

EDIT: Please don't have an argument about Independance Day, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryKirkby
Quote:
Quote:

Ahhh, well, don't do american. Not being rude, but England basically owns America. Thats why they have independence day, the day they escaped our grasp. I think the best English to learn, is from an English person, not American. They have a kind of slang/style different to us Englishmen.

He wants to live in the US, so why not have an american talk to him? Shit, it's not like the language is completely different, I talk to english people all the time.

Oh and, England doesn't own America.
Kthnxbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma53
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryKirkby
Quote:
Quote:

He wants to live in the US, so why not have an american talk to him? Shit, it's not like the language is completely different, I talk to english people all the time.

Oh and, England doesn't own America.
Kthnxbai.
I meant at speaking the language, not overall. Sorry, and, well, its whoever he wants to speak to. Let him decide

Wow, thank you two. If ya dont mind, i would like to talk to everyone so i can practice both "slangs". =D

So, if you still want to talk to me, PM me please.. and again, many thanks

I'll come in and talk to you every now and then, but I don't know if I can do it all the time.

EDIT : I don't have teamspeak installed, but I do have a working Ventrilo server you can hop on.

vent29.gameservers.com:6025

Most of the people in there are American/Canadian. We also have a few british people.

Sorry But Ventrilo isnt working on my crappy PC for some reason. Would you mind installing Teamspeak