Client Message colour

Hi, well. Iv'e made an admin script with parts of other scripts and snippets ( Ladmin.. some commands ect, NOT FOR RELEASE. )

Well, here's the problem. the SendClientMessage is supposed to be ORANGE
pawn Код:
#define Orange 0x0080FFFF
pawn Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"You have been wired by %s (reason: %s)",adminname,params[2]); SendClientMessage(player1,Orange,string);
Alright, why does this come out blue. and i don't even have this colour blue in any of my scripts
And don't bover saying " Is the code in the define maybe not orange, but blue? " Because iv'e checked, I'm using jelly-colour.

Also, i have another issue, Why does this crash my entire server?

pawn Код:
dcmd_ban(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1) {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 4) {
          new tmp[256], tmp2[256], Index;       tmp = strtok(params,Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index);
          if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "Usage: /ban <playerid> <reason>");
            if(!strlen(tmp2)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: You must give a reason");
        new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
            player1 = strval(tmp);

if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && player1 != playerid) {
                GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername)); GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
                format(string,sizeof(string),"[Admin: %s] %s Has been Banned from the game (Reason: %s)",adminname,playername,params[2]);
                SendClientMessageToAll(Orange,string);
                SaveToFile("BanLog",string);
                print(string);
                if(udb_Exists(PlayerName2(player1)) && PlayerInfo[player1][LoggedIn] == 1) dUserSetINT(PlayerName2(player1)).("banned",1);
                format(string,sizeof(string),"banned by Administrator %s (Reason: %s)", adminname, params[2] );
                return BanEx(player1, string);
            } else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: Player is not connected or is yourself");
        } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not authorized to perform this operation");
    } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not logged in");
}
Thankyou in advance.
NoxY

http://www.colorhunter.com/tag/0080FF/1
You can see here..

the hex code in the define IS ORANGE. but it comes out blue, i've checked with LOTS of colour pickers.

0x0080FFFF -> #0080FF (search for this color code on ****** and you'll see it's blue).

Hmmm, i'll look into this, if so, the jelly-picker's orange is blue

pawn Код:
#define COLOR_ORANGE 0xFF830000

Well the colour you used was this, with an alpha of 255:

Pawn colours are in the form Red, Green, Blue, Alpha. I'm not sure if it's a mix up with this that's caused you to end up with blue or not.

P.S Hi Noxy >.>

S'up Thomas, Anyone have any ideas why the dcmd_ban causes a server crash ?

It's best if you add debug messages to see where the crash appears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
delete this.
The command is in the first post xD