Dead Frontier.

I'm wondering how no-one has made a topic about this great game!? It's browser based, no downloading needed.

I'm currently level 4, as I joined yesterday. But it's addicting, trust me.
Click here to register.

There's 5 special skills you need to choose from.
Quote:

Doctor
Can administer complex medical treaments to himself or others. Every treatment has a minimum level which the doctor must be at in order to administer it. When administering medicene the doctor will lose 5% hunger instantly. A Doctor cannot apply treatments if his hunger or health is lower than 25%

Chef
Can cook food for themselves and other players. As with the Doctor, the Chef must be a certain level in order to cook the food. The chef loses 5% hunger when cooking something. A Chef cannot cook if his hunger or health is lower than 25%.

Engineer
Can repair armour for themselves and others. Every piece of armour has a level at which the Engineer must be at in order to repair it. No items are required to repair, but the Engineer with lose 8% hunger per job and cannot use this skill if either his health or hunger are below 25%.

Scientist
Every 24 hours the Scientist will automatically create medical treatments, of a random quantity and type. Generally the higher level the Scientist, the more items are created. Items will only be created if there is enough inventory space for them, and the items will only appear if you logged in that day.

Farmer
Every 24 hours the Farmer will automatically create high quality foods, of a random quantity and type. Generally the higher level the Farmer, the more items are created. Items will only be created if there is enough inventory space for them, and the items will only appear if you logged in that day.

It's not a huge topic, but try it, I loved it.

Here's the link again.
Dead Frontier

E: Oh yeah, most important. It's a zombie-shooter.

You are right, joining after reading the shit.

What is really the main objective of the game?

Sounds cool, Im joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
What is really the main objective of the game?
It's survival horror, so survive, get levels etc.

I joined this, a little while ago, it was alright.