Код:
case 4: //Ieiti
			{
				if(HInfo[houseid][HouseLock] == 0)
				{
	  			return 1;
				}
				new ownerid = GetPlayerID(HInfo[houseid][HouseOwner]);
				else if(HInfo[houseid][HouseLock] == 1 && ownerid == playerid)
				{

}
				else if(HInfo[houseid][HouseLock] == 1 && ownerid != playerid)
				{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GOLD, "[INFO] Namas yra uzrakintas.");
				}
1 Question:
i got these errors and i don't know how to solve them it points to:

Код:
new ownerid = GetPlayerID(HInfo[houseid][HouseOwner]);
				else if(HInfo[houseid][HouseLock] == 1 && ownerid == playerid)
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\Verslai.pwn(163) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\Verslai.pwn(163) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\Verslai.pwn(163) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
2Question.

How could i make when player chooses Enter house it would get the house id some how and enter him into the specific interior and coords? Please answer me i got 2 topics unanswered and it's really pissing me off

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=104652.0 help me here too <<<<<

Gamer007 you are romanian '?

No i am not please do not spam the thread with something not useful. If you are helping then help.

which gamemode are you using?

Amm, sorry i use mine gamemode made by myself, i kinda tryed to make my own housesystem by sandra's property system i look 1 eye on property and other eye does the house job i never tryed to do it but thats the 2problems i got now that i can't figure how to solve them out.

Please(((

cmon EDIT: Fixed the errors, now only need:

How could i make when player chooses Enter house it would get the house id some how and enter him into the specific interior and coords?

Try to get the houses id and set his position to the specific cords but make sure you got defined housex,y,z and same with interior

how can i get the houses id..