i got 1 warning while compiling

C:\Documents and Settings\Pro\Desktop\UNDERW_1__1_.pwn(2763 : warning 203: symbol is never used:
"GetPointDistanceToPointExMorph"

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

what should i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto4
C:\Documents and Settings\Pro\Desktop\UNDERW_1__1_.pwn(2763 : warning 203: symbol is never used:

1 Warning.

what should i do?
Go to line 27638 and remove the symbol. And if after that it gives errors, put it back and dont mind it lol. Warnings arent so dangerous.

aha Fixed but i want to ask one more thing.at the beginning it asks are you Male or Female.but i writes down the quastion 3 or 4 times.
I want to write it once(1).Thanks.
Here is the part of the script

Код:
public SetPlayerSpawn(playerid)//REMEMBER IF YOU CHANGE A SKIN HERE, YOU MUST ALSO CHANGE UpdateRank because then if you /giverank it will still have old skin!
{
	if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	{
	  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTut] == 0)
	  {
			gOoc[playerid] = 1; gNews[playerid] = 1; gFam[playerid] = 1;
			TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
			RegistrationStep[playerid] = 1;
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "We Only Require One Question For You To Play:");
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Are you male or female? Type it in the chat box then you can play.");
	  }
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailed] == 1)
		{

it's from PING or from callback OnPlayerStateChange ...

probably because you use SetPlayerSpawn Multiple times but don't change pTut's value to 1.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWay
Quote:

1 Warning.

what should i do?
Go to line 27638 and remove the symbol. And if after that it gives errors, put it back and dont mind it lol. Warnings arent so dangerous.
that wouldn't work. Im assuming here that this script has 27637 lines because this pops up when you don't use whatever it says and it holds the non-existant line after the last line responsible.

Quote:
aha Fixed but i want to ask one more thing.at the beginning it asks are you Male or Female.but i writes down the quastion 3 or 4 times.
I want to write it once(1).Thanks.
Here is the part of the script

Код:
public SetPlayerSpawn(playerid)//REMEMBER IF YOU CHANGE A SKIN HERE, YOU MUST ALSO CHANGE UpdateRank because then if you /giverank it will still have old skin!
{
	if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	{
	  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTut] == 0)
	  {
			gOoc[playerid] = 1; gNews[playerid] = 1; gFam[playerid] = 1;
			TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
			RegistrationStep[playerid] = 1;
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "We Only Require One Question For You To Play:");
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Are you male or female? Type it in the chat box then you can play.");
	  }
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailed] == 1)
		{
Thats from old Italy Mafia, are you sure that you have permission for that? Cause if i understanded right, someone stoled IM GM and released it somewhere. Someone correct me if im wrong.

yeah i have the GM but didnt know that was from Italy Mafia

if you cant fix it, use #pragma unused GetPointDistanceToPointExMorph thisll hide the warning.