Making map help please

I've looked through many peoples maps and it is so cool how someone could do something like that! i've always wanted to try but MTA won't work for me. Someone told me theres another way of doing it...by manually adding items yourself. I'm not sure how this works, if this is possible can someone explain it to me?

heres an example of a map

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=102802.0

Please reply to this, i've always wanted to try

I always use Breadfish's in-game object editor. I've heard people say they don't like it because you need to mess around with it but once you get how it all works, it's pretty good. There's a lot of map editors though.

Breadfish's
Edited version of breadfishs
Seif's Map Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwardsman97
I always use Breadfish's in-game object editor. I've heard people say they don't like it because you need to mess around with it but once you get how it all works, it's pretty good. There's a lot of map editors though.

Breadfish's
Edited version of breadfishs
Seif's Map Editor

Thank you so much breadfish's object editor is great!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 question....how do i put a road in an angle so like instead of straight, facing in a slant so like if i wanted to make a road going straight up into the air so a car could go higher

Click on Rotate X/Y on the editing menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
I've looked through many peoples maps and it is so cool how someone could do something like that! i've always wanted to try but MTA won't work for me. Someone told me theres another way of doing it...by manually adding items yourself. I'm not sure how this works, if this is possible can someone explain it to me?

heres an example of a map

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=102802.0

Please reply to this, i've always wanted to try
For Multi Theft Auto:

Must Be MTA:SA Race : http://mtavc.com/race.html

Must Do This: You need to rename MTA San Andreas\mods\editor to MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor and create inside map_editor a folder called maps (wow it took me 15 minutes to find that)

Quote:
I still have no idea what you mean....I tryed using the /omode but i dont even understand what that does, i want my road to be able to face in a slant so like its climbing upwards, please help

Quote:
Quote:
I still have no idea what you mean....I tryed using the /omode but i dont even understand what that does, i want my road to be able to face in a slant so like its climbing upwards, please help
as seen above I just told you how to make the MTA Editor work for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Quote:
as seen above I just told you how to make the MTA Editor work for you
It didnt work...Everytime i get MTA to run, it's about to run but i get a "microsoft visual C++" Error, it doesnt say anything except on the taskbar it opens a new program type of thing and has that.

If you know how to fix it, please help.

If anyone knows how to use breadfishs please help me with my question....

If i'm making a road and i want it to slant, how do i do it? please help