[HELP] how do I fix this?

Hey, it's me again. I've got this problem with my script. I use dini register system and there's this variable that gives me the following output:
pawn Код:
new tmp[256];
    tmp = dini_Get(file, "hashPW");
    if(udb_hash(params) != strval(tmp))
    {
        ErrorMessage(playerid, "You have given the wrong password");
    }
Quote:

Header size: 1876 bytes
Code size: 37808 bytes
Data size: 96444 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=8478 cells (33912 bytes)
Total requirements: 152512 bytes

if I set 'tmp' to anything less than 255 it gives me this error:

Quote:

C:\samp\gamemodes\omega.pwn(255) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small

Is it necessary to edit the dini include or whatever to get rid of this?

The error says everything..
Try
pawn Код:
new tmp[128];

Can't you read? If I set the value 'tmp' to anything less than 255 I get the array size mismatch. the function requres it to be 255 or more. Is there way I coud fix this or if not where could I get any other hash?

So your problem is that if you change the array sizes it doesn't match and gives you an error ?

This is simple, don't change it dude

Your header/stack issue is with your entire scripts array sizes, it's using too much memory space so shrink all your arrays down to their required size, obviously if you can't due to Dudb then you will have to go native.

By the way dude for your encryption you can always use Whirlpool by ******, it's in the plugins sub.

thanks for the suggestion. Well, i've shrinked all the arrays to 128 or lower, but still same thing happens. I'll try using whirlpool isntead of this hash and see if it works. if yes, i'll request to lock this.