A GOOD object Streamer

Hi..

I tried with:

YSI (Y_Objects); objects don't load, and load too late.
xObjects; bugs, you can't see some buildings when you're driving
xObjects modified by thsa; almost perfect, but bugs with some objects :S
xStreamer: I don't know how to change the Max and Min Area (4000) :S , and also doesn't load objects while in a vehicle....
Pawn Script: Well, actually mi server has +13.000 objects so that proably wont work.
MidoStream: I could'nt make it work, also it crashes sometimes..

I want an object streamer with good view distance, no crashes, no object limit, and good loading.. is that possible?

Thx.

me to when i use xStreamers its sweer but when i open gates make my server crash? me an shane on x-serverz spent ages trying to figure it as all codes were fine i m just waiting for an update!

use MidoStream, its great you just need to replace all "CreateObject" with "CreateStreamObjects" and "MoveObject" "MoveStreamObject" and any other one, tells you in the readme/thread, and add the filterscript to the server, ive been using it for so long now, never had a crash caused by midostream yet, its just your script that crashes

if it doesnt work, your not reading the installation instructions

Xstreamer plugin

xStreamer is the best I've tried

I tried YSI plugin but the thing is it Doesn't work for the new SAMP version and has no Linux plugin.
Tried xStreamer and Works 100% perfectly ! missing one function which is SetObjectRot but its the minor bug i found

Well dont ue xStreamers on lunix coz on windows its fine but in lunix it resets my server me and shane x serverz help spent ages and ages last night on and fount out it was a problem with the plugin trying to use memory that its not sposed to.

Yes Boylett own "Tickcount" is sux in linux version :S

Well actually i'm using xStreamer and it doen's crash.

But, how can i change the min (4000) and max area from the server!?!?! Please help

do you use it o windows tho? and im useing thoushands of objects so i do say Xstreams is the best but i hope theres an update soon xD