Where to find the Coordinates from certain objects

I used MED-mapeditor to get the id from a certain object in los santos then i searched through all ipl and ide files in mapfolder of gta san andreas but you can only find the object in the maps/generic/dynamic.ide (all objectids that you can just find there are nowhere else with coordinates in a ipl) and there is only the name of the object and the model id and some other stuff but not the coordinates where this type of object is placed in whole san andreas.

Now i dont know where i can find the coordinates.

i know that this is more related to san andreas and not to sa-mp but i need these coordinates for scripting.

Thanks in advance.

All real objects are in .img files, inside compiled .ipl. You have to decompile them to get what you need.

how to decompile them?

Using a ipl decompiler. But in med, when you click an object you see the modelid and below it, it's coordinates.

yes i know but i dont want just from this one the coordinates, i want from all objects with the same objectid.
Thats the reason why i searched after this objectid in the ipls and ides because i did it before in this way but last time they where in ipls with cordinates and this time there is just one file with only one objectid of this sort without any coordinates.

And is there any decompiler for ipls out there released?

Here is a ipl decompiler. :P