Swine Flu, Another "Conflicker"?

I've heard its by my city in the UK, well actually in xD, But i not really worried, Anyway, is this fake like the conflicker? Would be nice to hear.

(Btw, I meant it's another fake like conflicker i know Swine flu aint a virus ^^"

"Swine flu" is an H1N1 influenza variant that contains strains of both avian flu and human flu

You do not catch it from eating pig

It is a new train of influenza that we do not have a vaccine against, however if caught early it responds to antiviral medication.

it is very very real.

Oh no, it's just an oddly similar form of flu which has been reported from may different countries like Mexico, the USA, Isreal, Australia, it's definetly not real and it's all just a big conspiracy.

Hey did anyone see the late April fools joke Obama pulled off in new york the other day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercetti_
Hey did anyone see the late April fools joke Obama pulled off in new york the other day?
Yes the one with the plane ahahahahaha i laughed so hard when i saw that

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
Anyway, is this fake like the conflicker?
Conficker is real, it's not fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
"Swine flu" is an H1N1 influenza variant that contains strains of both avian flu and human flu

It is a new train of influenza that we do not have a vaccine against, however if caught early it responds to antiviral medication.

it is very very real.
strain :P

I'm kinda worried because I've been feeling kinda sick for the past few days. I've had a sore throat and a headache. In our schools they've been making us wipe down our desks with dis-infectant wipes. So it seems real enough to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse

it is very very real.
strain :P

I'm kinda worried because I've been feeling kinda sick for the past few days. I've had a sore throat and a headache. In our schools they've been making us wipe down our desks with dis-infectant wipes. So it seems real enough to me.
Im off 2 my airport with mexican things and cough all over the place

People from the school a few KM away from where I am had Swine flu -_-. I live in NZ lol!

Its reached the city I live in. People around are already wearing the mask's.

BTW I live in California Riverside. So yea.