coordinates from some place

how to i get coordinates from that place ? /imageshack/img245/5580/samp415.png
please send it to me someone who can?

Go to that pos, do /save and than check in savedpositions.txt of the directory where the main game is installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk_
Go to that pos, do /save and than check in savedpositions.txt of the directory where the main game is installed.
His problem is that he cannot enter that place.

try getting the pos of where you taken the picture and then modifieng the X and Y untill you find which ones are needed for this specific place.

use cheats for this ;x or
Код:
GetPlayerPos
GetPlayerInterior
SetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y+3.0,z);
SetPlayerInterior..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRinG
try getting the pos of where you taken the picture and then modifieng the X and Y untill you find which ones are needed for this specific place.
That might take to long.

Theres an FS with a rcon admin command "/fly" but i cant remember which one it is :S

can u get that FS for me or that topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRinG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk_
His problem is that he cannot enter that place.

Yeah, as the picture shows, he's facing to the west. So get the coords from the position where you took that screen and subtract '1' or '2' from the X-coord.

how i can to that?

/save at that location and then alter the coordinates slightly in your Saved Positions file