Run APP as an DLL problem

Please help with this... I can't acess device manager, or add new device, so I can't install network... Help me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ·٠•●°Alive°●•٠·
Please help with this... I can't acess device manager, or add new device, so I can't install network... Help me please?
Windows Vista or Windows XP?
You need admin to access and perform action in the Device Manager in both OS.

I have Admin rights, and I am using Windows XP Professional

when I try to acess Device manager, or add new hardware i gat an message like this:

Please help me?

Ok.
I've been searching a little for you and I found out that can be caused by one of the following things:
1. You may have a spyware / worm in your system that is causing this
2. You ran a .bat file that contained «CHKDSK /f»
3. Something has happened to your win32.dll or system32.dll (one of them, I can't remember each one)

I also saw, that sometimes Norton Antiviruz causes this error. Do you use Norton A.V. software?

To remove your spywares:
Download a freeware AVG version from http://www.avg.com/ and install it.
Run a complete scan in your computer. It will automaticly remove any threads found in the way (my avg does that).

I can't help you if its one of the two dll files. I could send you mine, but I don't know if thats against the law and my OS is in a different language.

This happened to me on my, um, let's just say acquired Windows XP Pro. If your XP is acquired, it might have something to do with missing files due to a bad copy.

Reinstall your XP installation, or scan for Viruses/Spyware

1. I can't reinstall Windows, because its my mother's work computer
2. I am using Dr. Web antivirus, and I have scanned computer with Eset NOD32 Online Scanner, and it hasn't found any virus related stuff..
3. I'll try to do system restore... If problem presists i'll drop that damned computer out of office

So, thanks for help.