{
new CashScore = GetPlayerMoney(i);
SetPlayerScore(i, CashScore);
}
return true;
}

above main:
forward CashScoreUpdate();

Deathly force, this will cause HUGE lags because every second you run a loop of 1 to 200.

Try this instead:
On top of the script under #include <a_samp>:
pawn Код:
forward CashUpdate(playerid);
new bool:IsUpdated[MAX_PLAYERS];
OnPlayerConnect:
pawn Код:
if(!IsUpdated[playerid]) { SetTimerEx("CashUpdate",1500,True,"i",playerid); IsUpdated[playerid] = True; }

In the bottom of the mode:
pawn Код:
public CashUpdate(playerid) { if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) return SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerMoney(playerid)); }

This one will run a timer for every ID that connects that will update the score only for him, every second and a half. if the player disconnects the timer keeps running and will keep working for another player gets the id so no needed to run more timers for the same ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRinG
Deathly force, this will cause HUGE lags because every second you run a loop of 1 to 200.
Lol you think a pc canot do more than 200 operations each seconds? It will not create any lag, but your code will, many timers is really bad.

thank for both of you

Looping 200 people a second in many cases is unavoidable, but running as many timers as you have players every second is worse.

when you don't have 200 playerslots you can use for MAX_PLAYERS your amount of Player Slots. And you can set the Timer to 5000ms or higher

Not easier is:
pawn Код:
for(new xD = 0, xP = GetMaxPlayers(); xD < xP; xD++)
{
  if(!IsPlayerConnected(xD)) continue;
}
?

wtf i am confused