Other than samp.ban

hello , here xeon_13 well the reason why im posting is because i need quick help on making another ban system other than samp.ban . i tried using seif_ s ban machine thing but does not work really well. so if any one could help me please ill apreciate it thanks and sorry for my bad english

What's wrong with SA-MP's ban system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pıʞoɹʎd
What's wrong with SA-MP's ban system?
No reason i think

I would rather believe that it was because you can't ban a player for eg 10 min, but all players get perm banned

no the reason is because my host is curently using samp.ban to ban server full attacks , so i canot use the samp.ban to ban cheaters or players because bans get reseted .. idk if u under stand but all i need is like something that bans players but logs it on to like /scriptfiles/bans or something and does not use the samp.ban file... any one can help?

Any ban system that dosent use samp.ban isnt very good, RakNet loads samp.ban and bans all the ips when the server starts up or when someone gets banned whilst the server is running,
When someone is banned via RakNet they cant connect to the server at all (Rcon, Attempt to connect, e.t.c) because RakNet just returns the ID_CONNECTION_BANNED packet, If your host dosent allow you to use samp.ban then you should get a better one

im not asking for a better host or anything , im just asking for help to make a command to ban people that logs in to another file instead of samp.ban

I was just giving you some advice, Make your own ban system, Its quiet easy to do , Just log banned ips to a text file then when a player connects check that file to see if thier ip is present in it, If it is then kick them

if i knew how to make it i would not be posting here , ... thats why i posted. if is so easy could you please help me?