Constant crashing on vista

hey guys , my mate and I have started playing SA:MP again with the new version because the old one was even worse (with vista issues). I followed all the vista guides, but this time its the actual SA:MP that crashes not the vista crashing the game. Is there any way i can fix this (and this happens on my friends vista pc too)

What version on GTA do u use?
If its 2.0 u need to downgrade ( http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/...er_Patch;74661 )
or u might need to delete the d3dx9.dll (idk if thats the real name but u should know what one I'm on about)

hey mate its already v1 and ive got latest samp.

Not 100% sure, but go to the GTA directory, right click the SA-MP client and properties - click compatiability tab - tick to run as admin.
Works for me. Also try with GTA SA single player client.
Lynx -

Turn your Aero Theme to Basic or just switch to Windows Classic. Reduces RAM and that's mainly the issue.

try to start your gtasa.exe and samp.exe as Windows98/2000 works for me perfectly but when you using tab+alt freezes but still you can play

Quote:
Originally Posted by APECTAHT
try to start your gtasa.exe and samp.exe as Windows98/2000 works for me perfectly but when you using tab+alt freezes but still you can play
So you got your game working then?

Well it does working without mods but when im trying to install mp-mod doesnt just crashing