[FilterScript] Whole SA Airports plane n cars Package [FS]

This filter script was made by me trying to make a game mode stuffing up then just getting the 215 cars i had placed around each place that has a runway.

33 cars/planes at Los Santos Airport
1 plane on San Fierro Carrier Ship
8 planes on Area 69 (no military planes)
42 planes/cars at Las Ventures Airport
23 planes/cars at Abandoned Airport
108 cars/planes at San Fierro Airport

This could be a nice script for role-play servers that involve flying alot i didn't put any planes with guns/missiles because i thought everyone would stuff you game up
.pwn is attached

You are allowed to change it/add to it as much as you want

Isn't this gonna reach the vehicle quantity/variety limit?

EDIT: Nevermind, the limit is about 700, and there are only around 45 varieties out of a possible 70..

Also, you've defined this as a Filterscript, but put the AddStaticVehicles in OnGameModeInit.. I think they should be CreateVehicles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
Isn't this gonna reach the vehicle quantity/variety limit?

EDIT: Nevermind, the limit is about 700, and there are only around 45 varieties out of a possible 70..

Also, you've defined this as a Filterscript, but put the AddStaticVehicles in OnGameModeInit.. I think they should be CreateVehicles..
Weirdosport is correct I wonder what is in your mind in that time.,

Damn, can somebody help? Ive added all the AddStaticVenhicles to puplic onegamemodeinit but it isnt working... no planes/no cars

Too lazy to get off your ass and add your own cars? Then this is perfect for you ^^

Um.. Where's the download link..