AttachTrailerToVehicle

Hey i want to use that command thats in the title but instead of a trailer is there a way i can change it to AttachVehicleToVehicle (i woulda already done it but i cant find the public or anything related to that)
If you can help please reply!

you can only attach trailers to a vehicle but not a car (including the towtruck but that uses AttachTrailerToVehicle to)

But in a picture i saw a Maverick holding a Hummer at the bottom of the of Maverick.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanakinz
But in a picture i saw a Maverick holding a Hummer at the bottom of the of Maverick.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
I never seen something like that

EDIT: can you send me a link to the picture?

its in script request, looks like the "stick hack"
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasmanek94
can somebody make this filterscript for me? :

so if i am in a maverick when i przess ctrl it pickups any car i want and when i press it again it detaches it.

u can script that, no hacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_jonez
u can script that, no hacks
The car is working,which means it has a driver and if the attached car has a driver it will get detached.

SetVehiclePos every 1/10 of a second.

Quote:
that is a huge lag for the server and may crash the heli also from where to get those coordinates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticFox
Quote:
that is a huge lag for the server and may crash the heli also from where to get those coordinates
it would not be that big of a lag, and u get the cords from the vehiclepos of the heli :P