I need some knowledge!

Ok so I am using a speedometer and that uses a textdraw, and then I am trying to use an on screen textdraw always showing a player the zone they are in. But the issue is, it will not work when the player is on foot, but when they get in a car the speedo will flash between the speedo and the zone the player is in.. I am wondering if it is possible if two textdraws can conflict and if so how would I fix this? Thanks in advance!

We would need to see the code that changes the textdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
We would need to see the code that changes the textdraw.
**Solved**I have actually found the issue.. It is an odd one tho. I am using Zamaroht's TextDraw FS, and it seems that the textdraws work properly when I run that FS even tho the textdraws are in my game mode and I change nothing except having the FS running and not running. It is odd, but I think I can deal with having this extra FS running even tho it was just to make textdraws. It is odd but it works fine when the FS runs..

**New Issue**I had another issue tho. How would I hide a textdraw so when a player takes a screen shot it will not be in it? Thanks in advance!