15/03/09 Space Shuttle Discovery Launch to ISS.

On the 15th March 2009, NASA Launched the Space shuttle Discovery to the International Space Station (ISS) to take up a few parts.
I was able to record the launch from ground to the edge of space, by recording a LIVE Stream of the shuttle launch, hosted by NASA TV.
I was unable to record the sound, so i placed the Armageddon soundtrack over it instead.
if you watch the whole thing, you will see the Shuttle detach from the main fuel tank. Truely amazing!

Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe. Thank you.

Here is the Link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb7gW...e=channel_page

Nice jamie.

Can i also say, You Comic Relief video is really good. Me and a couple mates are also gonna do a bike ride from Glasgow in scotland to london next year, we was gonna do it this year from Glasgow to the BBC Studio but a friend has a accident and is now in hosbital so we all gave it a miss.

But you passed right next to where i live xD. I live down Cheshunt way in Hertfordshire. next to the River Lee some of your pics where taken..

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris91
Nice jamie.

Can i also say, You Comic Relief video is really good. Me and a couple mates are also gonna do a bike ride from Glasgow in scotland to london next year, we was gonna do it this year from Glasgow to the BBC Studio but a friend has a accident and is now in hosbital so we all gave it a miss.

But you passed right next to where i live xD. I live down Cheshunt way in Hertfordshire. next to the River Lee some of your pics where taken..
Yeah, I live in Cheshunt too Near the Fire station near the old pond.
Good Luck Next year, and i hope your friend gets better soon.

lol. i just noticed. We meet once before on AU server..

I added you to MSN ages ago.

im Chris Morris, i remember talking to you about Cheshunt School. (Small world) xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris91
lol. i just noticed. We meet once before on AU server..

I added you to MSN ages ago.

im Chris Morris, i remember talking to you about Cheshunt School. (Small world) xD
Indeed it is