NEED FUCKING HELP!!!!

This is the deal, i cant host my GM, the compile doesnt give me any error or warning it is FINE!

When i open "samp-server.exe" it opens the black window with all the white words, but when we go to samp program and add this server to favorites it show "Retriving info.."

Already open exceptions on firewall for port 7777 and samp-serveri can host others GM's such as Lvdm, but mine i cant, and the compile is absolutly correct.

(this is not my computer's problem) My friend have the same problem with this GM.

WTF is this? anyone tells me? i'm on his forusn for 1 week and no1 aswer!

DAMMIT i'm pissed!

did you set annouce to 1?

yes i've setted already.

What could be?

Other things that i've realized now is that when i open samp-server.exe the black window is always appearing the same words
(that things that say who created the GM, it is appearing ever and ever again without stopping, i think the GM is always restarting)

this help in something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellegg
This is the deal, i cant host my GM, the compile doesnt give me any error or warning it is FINE!

When i open "samp-server.exe" it opens the black window with all the white words, but when we go to samp program and add this server to favorites it show "Retriving info.."

Already open exceptions on firewall for port 7777 and samp-serveri can host others GM's such as Lvdm, but mine i cant, and the compile is absolutly correct.

(this is not my computer's problem) My friend have the same problem with this GM.

WTF is this? anyone tells me? i'm on his forusn for 1 week and no1 aswer!

DAMMIT i'm pissed!
First thing is first. We are not payed to help you.
Second, Are both server and client 0.2x?
Third, if its a large gamemode, it may take a while to compile. Public enemy scripts take anywhere from 2 - 5 minutes depending on computer speed.
Fourth, If you act like a dick, noone will help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellegg
Other things that i've realized now is that when i open samp-server.exe the black window is always appearing the same words
(that things that say who created the GM, it is appearing ever and ever again without stopping, i think the GM is always restarting)

this help in something?
If it is a gamemode requiring more files, a scriptfile is not there, causing it to restart or crash.

dude, dammit i'm frustated, i've posted on server support and no1 aswered.
Finaly i got an aswer from you, may be a scriptfile? humm i'll check that

well i have all the scriptfiles that comes with the samp server.. cant be other thing?

If you have outdated samp server, it will not work with 0.2x.
also, if you have the newest, it will not work with R3 or older

so what must i do?

download 2.x and stop double posting or we wont help you in future