After I click Connect, it Loads Full screen then Exits

My game crashes as soon as i click connect pretty much

I click connect, it switches to Full screen mode then its black for a second then it just exits.
Most of the time it works, but when i try to play sometimes it just randomly happens, even though i was playing like 20 minutes earlier and i changed nothing. I tried the common solutions for a lot of things like delete .set file and i dont have d3d9.dll, what do i do??

edit: also, if i restart my computer it it will work again, until the problem happens again

1 More problem I got is when my game crashes or if i alt tab or quit the game, sometimes it will set my desktop resolution to whatever i have my GTA's resolution set to and i can go to the display properties and change it back to normal, but sometimes i change it back to normal and "it says you must restart your computer for these changes to take affect" where other times it just works right away without a restart

Try these, in order:
  • Un-install SA:MP, make sure everything SA:MP has been removed. Then re-install.
  • Try re-installing the game from the disc, and remember to downgrade to v1.0 afterwards.
  • Update video drivers, even try uninstalling your video drivers and using the Windows ones (Temporarily, of course).
  • Re-install Windows.
  • Buy a new pc!
If you can't be bothered with some of the steps, just skip to step 5 :/

You didnt switch to v.1. if you have, I dunno.