Vote System

does anyone have a simple vote system for rcon admins. like i type /vote [question]
and all players recive it and and can type /answer [answer].
nothing is gonna happen with the votes expept that i can see who [player Name] and what they voted for.

Ok, i have just spent about 30 mins of my own time to code you this poll system

I have not put credits in it just in the main print(); function

Can you please keep my name here and maybe some credits on your server.

The default poll time is 45 seconds and can be edited with the #define at the top.

and without further ado here is my poll system code

JaYmE's Poll System !

Commands:

/PollHelp
/MakePoll ( Question )
/Vote ( Yes / No )
/ShowName

Goog Luck

hey thx, i works great. and why would i take away your name lol. you made it after all.

dont work on my server, i try it like filterscript does i wrong?

what to do with this?

Here's a filterscript I made as a reply to this topic, took me 2 hours, but It's far more deluxe than JaYmE's, not to say his is no good.

QuickPoll : http://joestaff.pastebin.com/f54b8607b
/StartPoll -- If no poll is active, gives dialog sequence to begin a poll.
/Cancel -- If a poll is active, ends a poll prematurely.
/Vote -- If a poll is active, gives you the voting dialog.
/PollHelp -- Displays Commands

The poll creation sequences goes as this: (All in Dialog boxes)
Step 1: Type in a question.
Step 2: Type in the first answer.
Step 3: Type in the second answer.
Step 4: (Optional) Type in third through fifth (or higher) answers.
Step 5: Type in the time permitted for voting. (in seconds)

Custom Questions and Adjustable Amount of Customized Answers!

hmmmmm i add this fs in my server, but nothing happend, when i type cmd there is nothing, what i need to do? :S

Put this into a new .pwn file (it shoud have been blank) and then compile it with pawno. then stick it into the filterscripts folder, then in server.cfg add it on the filterscripts line, then while in-game type /rcon login <your password> then /startpoll

dont work, i compile this, add to server, loged in as rcon admin and when i type /startpoll there is box where i need to pu question, when i do that and press continue nothing happend whats problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by buonggiorno
dont work, i compile this, add to server, loged in as rcon admin and when i type /startpoll there is box where i need to pu question, when i do that and press continue nothing happend whats problem
Make sure you're getting all of the script, and change DIALOG_ID if you have to.

i have just one problem and that is...at the end of vote time...doesnt show results good :S i test with 10 players and this dont show good results!