I only have the pawn file

I have the pawn file from a server,how to start the server on local host because i only have the server.pwn file,just the script basically

Just compile the file! Open it with pawno and click the compile button and the .amx file will be created

I only have The pwn file man, i dont have The server folder The pugins, i dont have anything, what do i do, i download a server file, from samp.com and i download The plugins im using in The gamemode and thats IT or whatї

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosmania
View Post
I only have The pwn file man, i dont have The server folder The pugins, i dont have anything, what do i do, i download a server file, from samp.com and i download The plugins im using in The gamemode and thats IT or whatї
Yes, check what includes and plugins does your server need and put them in your script folder downloaded from sa-mp.com and compile and that's all.

it says fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "systems"
and i found this #include <systems>
i cant find an include called systems on the internet

You have Big problem there, that are probbably mod's custom systems and you can't download them. They should be with mode. Try to delete that line and try mode without them