[Help] Debug Info

Hello there, I have a simple problem (Array index out of Bounds), but it is difficult to find, I chose to use crashdetect to see if I can find the problem line, but when I post Debug Info following this tutorial HERE nothing happens, not shows these options as described in the link, and in the console game log shows nothing, just the same error.

Removed from the link
Код:
Header size:           14904 bytes
Code size:           2547064 bytes
Data size:          20795764 bytes
Stack/heap size:       16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: 1234 cells
Total requirements: 23374116 bytes
I use Sublime Text as editor, I do not know if it influences anything, so I read it seems so, does anyone know how to do this in the sublime?

If you won't find simplier solution, i would do this: comment out half your code, see if error is still here, if it is, comment half the uncommented code and if it isn't it means your error is somewhere in the commented part... uncomment it and comment only half of it... repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollypap54
Посмотреть сообщение
If you won't find simplier solution, i would do this: comment out half your code, see if error is still here, if it is, comment half the uncommented code and if it isn't it means your error is somewhere in the commented part... uncomment it and comment only half of it... repeat
The problem in question is that I can not turn on crashdetect

Mind showing us the script? It would be easier for us to debug it from there.

Tools>Build System>name_here

There is something like this:
pawn Код:
{
    "cmd": ["pawncc.exe", ..., "-;+"],
}
You need to pass "-d3" to it.
pawn Код:
{
    "cmd": ["pawncc.exe", ..., "-;+", "-d3"],
}