Underwater Tunnel Problem

Hello, I am trying to build an underwater tunnel for my server. My question is how to remove the water effect when I'm in the tunnel, under water? Is this possible?
Best regards

Not possible unfortunately.

You could make a "fake tunnel" by building the tunnel somewhere else and teleporting the player into it/out of it etc.

Hello StRaphael water is not a simple "object" in the game that is possible to map, so I do not think it is possible.

AFAIK spawning a car deeper underwater will make it ignore the water effect.
Toggling spectating for a player on and off while the player is swimming underwater will make them ignore the water effect.
I think teleporting a player deeper underwater might also make them ignore the effect as well. I don't remember, try it out.
There's probably more ways of doing it.

Note: the effect can easily return if you try to do anything, e.g. enter/exit a vehicle, reach the surface, etc. So this isn't really viable or good for most use-cases. Also, this won't remove the screen tint from the water.

I suggest doing what NaS advised as it will be overall better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение
Toggling spectating for a player on and off while the player is swimming underwater will make them ignore the water effect.
I think teleporting a player deeper underwater might also make them ignore the effect as well. I don't remember, try it out.

Note: the effect can easily return if you try to do anything, e.g. enter/exit a vehicle, reach the surface, etc. So this isn't really viable or good for most use-cases. Also, this won't remove the screen tint from the water.

Thanks for your response! Much appreciated all responses.
Actually, if you go deeper in water, the screen will become black(especially at the ocean portions). I haven't tested yet the variant with Player Spectate mode but I will do a test and will come back with an reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение

You can switch the interior which removes the visible water (it makes everything a lot brighter), but the actual screen effect will unfortunately still be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
You can switch the interior which removes the visible water (it makes everything a lot brighter), but the actual screen effect will unfortunately still be there.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks!
Not yet tested with Spectate Camera Mode