[Help] Weapon Damage

Hello, I've developed a custom damage system in the weapons below the CallFunction "OnPlayerGiveDamage".

The Problem is that every time a player has the gun in his hand and give a gun butt in another player, the damage done is the same as the weapon give when fire.

I know the main means of avoiding this would be to put the damage caused below "OnPlayerShootPlayer", but I am trying of avoiding other problems that this would cause, is it possible to avoid in some other way?

I do not know why, but when I put the code below "OnPlayerShootPlayer" with some SetPlayerHealth for a custom damage, it simply does not damage the player, but it does this below the "OnPlayerGiveDamage", but below that CallFunction, when the player is with the weapon in hand and give a hit (No-Fire hit) in the other player, the damage done is the same as the weapon would cause in firing.

EDIT: I think I had an idea to make it stop, I'll get the "Targetid" Pos and compare it with "Playerid" using "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint" as 1, if it is within the delimited area, the damage will be 1 regardless of the weapon. I'll test it, thanks for the help .

Why would you waste your time making your own system that will surely be inferior to weap-config? Look it up.