Removing ALL SA objects + ColAndreas

I've been wondering is it safe to remove the entire map using RemoveBuildingForPlayer, as I want to create an entire new map from scratch.

Looking at samp wiki we've got:
PHP Code:
There appears to be a limit of around 1000 lines/objectsThere is no workaround.
(...)
// When the player connects, all map objects will be removed.
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, -10.00.00.06000.0); 
Those two pieces of information seem to contradict themselves. Is it safe to do so or not, then?

As I'm also using ColAndreas, I'd to the same with CA_RemoveBuilding. Is it also possible to do it? If it is, then is should significantly reduce performance strain, right?

...or am I better to create the new map somewhere far from San Andreas land, like x 20000, y 20000? (I'd still like to use CA_RemoveBuilding for default objects, if it will improve performance)

For ColAndreas you can make it much much simpler. Just don't load the SA Map into CA in the first place (omit CA_Init might work, otherwise don't place the colandreas.cadb into scriptfiles).

The -1 parameter works for SAMP; but not for CA. You'd have to use a loop to destroy all models (although there is no downside of this really as it's just done once).

I don't think there is a noticable performance increase but you can try.

There are some advantages and disadvantages of replacing the SA Map rather than building it somewhere else.

For example, there are significantly less object related bugs within the original world bounds (eg rendering bugs, like models getting deformed and stretching around the screen), also fist fighting works (and pickups, too). And the camera doesn't always glitch through objects.

A disadvantage would be that there are garages, pay n sprays, a lot of water-free zones and other CULL zones that cannot be removed/fixed, so you'd have to get creative when building your map in some place.

Although you can use the PnS to your advantage, and have them available on your own maps without scripting.