EditPlayerObject

Hey so i have a little problem, When you're near in a mapped place and you try to EditPlayerObject, it doesn't work.
If i go away from that mapped place, it does work.
What's the matter, is there anyway to fix it? I've used Streamer_Update but still it doesn't work

EditPlayerObject for Streamer Objects is not quite doing what you expect, since the Player Object ID won't be equal to the Streamer's Object ID.
Use EditDynamicObject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
EditPlayerObject for Streamer Objects is not quite doing what you expect, since the Player Object ID won't be equal to the Streamer's Object ID.
Use EditDynamicObject.
Yea i know it's not for streamer objects, but i used streamer_update because the nearby mapped objects are CreateDynamicObject.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, will change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea i know it's not for streamer objects, but i used streamer_update because the nearby mapped objects are CreateDynamicObject.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, will change it.
You can use EditPlayerObject too, but you'll need to get the corresponding Player Object ID from the Streamer Object (Streamer_GetInternalID or so).
But that isn't really neccessary as EditDynamicObject does that for you

Not sure what Streamer_Update should do in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use EditPlayerObject too, but you'll need to get the corresponding Player Object ID from the Streamer Object (Streamer_GetInternalID or so).
But that isn't really neccessary as EditDynamicObject does that for you

Not sure what Streamer_Update should do in this case.
Changed it and works perfectly fine, thanks.
As for the Streamer_Update, i had an issue with EditDynamicObject before, it wasn't showing the edit options, and Streamer_Update fixed it.