Help with minigames script

Hello! I am having trouble with a minigame script...

Here be the script: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ojnmmemznnf

So here's what I need:
  • Users cannot use commands while in a minigame (if someone types a command (/) it will tell commands cannot be used in a minigame)
  • Derby and Qderby car health is 200. I don't know how to change it, so I need someone to fix and set the cars health to 15 so it would be tossing...
  • After user has bee dropped out of minigame it automatically restores his interior and world.
So yeah, those are the things I need to be fixed and I would really appreciate someone's help.

Thanks in advance

For the first one, use a variable.

I appreciate your reply but since I'm a beginner in scripting I don't know how to start a variable. Can you please help me more?

Anyone please? This topic is getting lost but I seriously need the changes

pawn Код:
new yourvariable[MAX_PLAYERS];

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper
pawn Код:
new yourvariable[MAX_PLAYERS];
Yeah, I add it and what's next?
pawn Код:
new commands[MAX_PLAYERS];

I'd rather do:

Код:
new IsInMinigame[MAX_PLAYERS]
And, if someone joins a minigame, set it to 1. If that person then tries to use a command:

Код:
if( IsInMinigame[ playerid ]
{
  SendClientMessage( playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Error: You can't use commands while in a Minigame" );
  return 1;
}
@ 2 I don't understand your problem

@ 3:

Код:
SetPlayerVirtualWorld playerid, 0 );
SetPlayerInterior( playerid, 0 );
Btw, I made that Minigame script :')

But there are some bugs in it Although I fixed them, I'm too lazy to release a new version D:

Hey DutchDominator, thanks for your reply and thanks for making this script too! I'll try the 1st and 3rd but on 2nd I meant that the car health at derby looks like 200, it takes forever to ram and car take damage. And I'd like to see the updated script aswell.

So how can I make derby's cars to health 10?

And it gives me 2 errors:

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\filterscripts\minigames.pwn(47) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "new"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\filterscripts\minigames.pwn(876) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "{"

Can you try compiling it yourself please?

Well, if you don't post the code, I can't see what's wrong with it. Use pastebin.com

http://pastebin.com/f1bfd0d4c