Cheat Detect

Somehow, server detect cheats, but i was only on foot/or walking but i didn't use cheat.

Code:
	new playerState = GetPlayerState(playerid);
					if(oldPlayerState[playerid] == playerState )
					{
						if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
						{
						    if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
						    {
								switch(GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid))
	                			{
	                    			case 958, 959, 961, 962, 965, 971, 1126, 1130, 1132, 1134, 1156, 1208:
	                    			{
							            CheatDetect[playerid] = false;
							            return true;
							        }
							    }
						    }

I apologize for bumping but i need this. I'll give +REP if solved.

Just because you need it sorted fast. and are offering +rep, doesn't excuse you from the 24 hour bump rule.

And offering +rep will only encourage guessers to turn up throwing up random paste 'try this' code bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Just because you need it sorted fast. and are offering +rep, doesn't excuse you from the 24 hour bump rule.

And offering +rep will only encourage guessers to turn up throwing up random paste 'try this' code bullshit.
Just like you did. You posted a comment without giving proper answer on my problem, post count goes up by one...

Before giving reputation to anyone, I check the code and i'll give it to him if he deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Just like you did. You posted a comment without giving proper answer on my problem, post count goes up by one...

Before giving reputation to anyone, I check the code and i'll give it to him if he deserve it.
Actually Sew is right, And actually not everyone calculates how much will his reputation/posts will be after posting or earning the rep, but u do that.. Whatever, What kind of "Cheats" does this script detect?

Airbreak

This is not how you write an anti-cheat. Animation indexes 958 and 959 are the parachute animation you want to check about, the rest are unneeded. You never check if player has a parachute which will also give false warnings for those who skydive.

FALL_FALL and FALL_GLIDE are animations that are not only used when airbreak. The best way to detect airbreak is velocity + speed + animation being equal to 1231 or 1196.

Something like this ?

Code:
new playerState = GetPlayerState(playerid);
					if(oldPlayerState[playerid] == playerState )
					{
						if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
						{
						    if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
						    {
								switch(GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid))
	                			{
	                    			case 958, 959, 1231, 1196:
	                    			{
							            CheatDetect[playerid] = false;
							            return true;
							        }
							    }
						    }

BUMP!!!!!!!!

This doesn't even make any sense, i mean you do this:
PHP Code:
if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || playerState == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER
Then you check right after for this:
PHP Code:
if(playerState == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT
Which really doesn't make any sense, you shouldn't be trying to make anti cheats if you made such a mistake i'm not trying to be mean but i'm saying know the language more first.

You checked if player was on foot or driver or passenger then u checked if on foot which means the function will never detect anyone unless if he was on foot thats for starters.

Second of all where is this code placed, third of all where is the detection? all i see is checks but where is the cheat detection?? this doesn't make any sense on so many levels man.

Read RogueDriffter's posts about Anti Cheats. They will help you. His tutorials and script itself is a good one. You can learn from them.