Port Forwarding not working on VPS

I bought windows 2012 VPS for my samp hosting everything working fine and i opened port for 7777 but in client it showing as reverting info. I have a doubt for which IP should i open port
1. For public Ip (The ip that can be seen on ****** search by searching My ip)
2. For private Ip (Ip that can be known from CMD by typing Ipconfig)

For which ip should i port forward. I contact my host they said they not blocking any port and when i check open port http://yougetsignal.com for my public Ip the port 7777 showing as opened but not for private Ip
please help me for which ip should i open port

When you open a port on your VPS, you can connect to that port from both of your IPs, viz., internal (like 10.0.0.0/8 ) and external (like 12.34.56.79). (Assuming your VPS has been allocated only 1 ethernet adapter)

If you are seeing a retrieving info on your client, I'd suggest you to check if you have added more than once instance of the server differing in terms of their IPs. Delete one of them, and you should be able to connect.

And when you run your server, you must give the public IP to your friends to connect and you can connect from the local internal IP. You can also use localhost:7777.