Removed player <Number> due to error

Hi!
I have some problem with this warning. "Warning(playerped)"
When player teleport to new zone (I make dm-zone) this problem "jump out".
The bottom line is that anyone who has this problem, that player can not be seen, but this player can kill others players.
His clist differs from others (he small) check this image to understand what I'm talking about.
https://imgur.com/a/ePTeS
https://imgur.com/a/EBbbw

Are you using 0.3.DL? or just 0.3.7?

Have you got skin mods on your GTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using 0.3.DL? or just 0.3.7?

Have you got skin mods on your GTA?
Server using 0.3.7. This player maybe have skin mods.. Now i don't know
UPD:
Who see this warning in chat not have mod skins (clear GTA:SA)
But players who see this warning in chat not see player, but this player saw them

If anything it'd be their GTA install if you're not seeing the error when they do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If anything it'd be their GTA install if you're not seeing the error when they do.
This error can occur because of mapping?

Is that 'clist' is that their player marker?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is that 'clist' is that their player marker?
Maybe I'm wrong, but I meant yes i say about this marker

something wrong with animation

^^ I asked this guy to come in as he's got a knack for picking out exceptions.

See if you are near the player and they have the error, and whether it shows on your client. If it does, then it's something else, but if it only shows on his screen, then it could be an issue with his install.

The player marker, I'm not sure on how high you could be to cause the size to drop, but it appears they are quite far from the players to cause the different size.

You may need to spectate some players a bit closer and see if they are ending up in a height they shouldn't be, or doing something they shouldn't be.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
^^ I asked this guy to come in as he's got a knack for picking out exceptions.

See if you are near the player and they have the error, and whether it shows on your client. If it does, then it's something else, but if it only shows on his screen, then it could be an issue with his install.

The player marker, I'm not sure on how high you could be to cause the size to drop, but it appears they are quite far from the players to cause the different size.

You may need to spectate some players a bit closer and see if they are ending up in a height they shouldn't be, or doing something they shouldn't be.
It's error see many people on this area, who see this error not see one player, but player sees them, about this error in chat what is the number written there, this is the number of players who lost sight of this single player