Retarded Timers

When i set my timer for like 1 sex SetTimerEx("kick", 1000, false, "i", playerid); it shows up for 5mins or random time, i need help?

What's your sleep parameter in server.cfg?

How many times do you run at once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
What's your sleep parameter in server.cfg?

How many times do you run at once?
1 in this action.
sleep 0

have you got more timers called kick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
Посмотреть сообщение
have you got more timers called kick?
Yes, but its happening on every timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but its happening on every timer.
You mean it gets delayed? 1000 shows up after 5 minutes? or do you mean it gets called more than once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean it gets delayed? 1000 shows up after 5 minutes? or do you mean it gets called more than once?
It shows up at random time, once.

SOLUTION: server.cfg > change sleep 0 to sleep 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
SOLUTION: server.cfg > change sleep 0 to sleep 1
Gj, i like how u typed the solution instead of just deleting the thread after you got it solved like many people which is wrong cuz it might help others, +rep to you for that.

This is not a solution, you're unaware of what could this cause to your server if you modify this value. You should keep this thing in mind: It can cause your server to malfunction at some point!!

(Taken from SA-MP Wiki)

And Rogue, you think just because he posted his solution you thought it's the right thing he did, but infact, it's not. Since I knew about "sleep" parameters, it's the only thing that came into my mind when I first read the post.

Next time, try to search up a bit and try increasing your habit of reading Wiki from time to time. Take this as a suggestion, not something negative like you posted in Jake's post. I won't be replying to your post once again and all replies will be dismissed.

To original poster: Hence, we come to a solution that timers are not retarded but you're a lazy person who did something without knowledge :P