Dialog help.

I use dialog tablist_headers but the problem is it' won't show anything below in the second line and so on

So the problem is, when i create a car for sale it's shows in the list, but when i create second and so on it doesen't show below first on and so on. Fix ?

Код:
%Car\tPrice\tID\n%s\t%d\t%s\n

Sorry for BUMP.

I'll really need this. +REP if helped

I'm not sure if i can help with such low amount of information provided but maybe the string isn't low enough please provide more code such as the dialogue or when the dialogue is called (show player dialogue and ondialogresponse) regarding that dialogue.

Show the code under ondialogresponse. Dont bump your topic already after an hour. People Will help you when they get to it

Код:
CMD:vlist(playerid, params[]) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 665, DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS,"Vehicle List", ListOfCars(), "Ok", "");
Код:
I repeat, when i create 1st car its on list, but whenever i create another or another it's not added below 1st and so on.

That's all code i got.

We need to see your code ondialogresponse which calls your dialoog 665.

Dude if you're gonna be reluctant to show code we wont be able to help, in order to help you with this i need to see your
PHP код:
 ListOfCars() 
and the dialogue response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
CMD:vlist(playerid, params[]) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 665, DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS,"Vehicle List", ListOfCars(), "Ok", "");
Код:
I repeat, when i create 1st car its on list, but whenever i create another or another it's not added below 1st and so on.

That's all code i got.
PHP код:
Car\tPrice\tID\n%s\t%d\t%s\
i think % in first was confusing the server.

This system was made without any ondialogrespon

and i removed %s in front and box is empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
This system was made without any ondialogrespon

and i removed %s in front and box is empty.
You ignored my reply, mind showing
PHP код:
ListOfCars() 
?