Timer for a command

So what i've been trying to add is a timer that turns on the vehicles engine in 5 seconds after you type /engine.
Im not really experienced in timers so thats the reason why im asking this (Most probably an easier task to do when it comes to scripting in Pawno)
Thanks in advance!

Код:
CMD:engine(playerid, params[])
{
	new playername[25];
	if (GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You must be the driver of a vehicle!");
	new giveplayerid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	new moneys1 = GetVehicleModel(giveplayerid);
	if (moneys1 == 481 || moneys1 == 509 || moneys1 == 510) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error:{FFFFFF} This vehicle doesn't have an engine!");
	new engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective;
	GetVehicleParamsEx(giveplayerid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
	if (engine != 1)
	{
		if (floatround(Gas[giveplayerid]) <= 0) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error:{FFFFFF} You have ran out of fuel!");
		GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
		if (DoesVehicleTakeFuel(giveplayerid) && drivscstats[playerid][0] == 0)
		{
			if (IsVehicleBike(giveplayerid) && !dini_Isset(AddDirFile(dir_userfiles, playername), "licenseb")) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You don't have a bike license!");
			else if (IsVehicleAircraft(giveplayerid) && !dini_Isset(AddDirFile(dir_userfiles, playername), "licensef")) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You don't have a flying license!");
			else if (!IsVehicleBike(giveplayerid) && !IsVehicleAircraft(giveplayerid) && !dini_Isset(AddDirFile(dir_userfiles, playername), "license")) return SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You don't have a driving license!");
		}
		if (!vehiclelocked[playerid][giveplayerid] && (vorgo[giveplayerid] == 0 || vorgo[giveplayerid] == GetPVarInt(playerid, "playerorg")) && (vehstored[giveplayerid] == -1 || PlayerVehicle(playerid, giveplayerid)) && cfs[giveplayerid][0] != 1) SetVehicleParamsEx(giveplayerid, 1, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
		if (ptextdraw[playerid] == cartext1)
		{
			TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid, cartext1);
			KillTimer(textdtimer[playerid]);
		}
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~~w~~w~Starting engine", 5000, 3);
		 SetTimerEx("engine", 5000, false, "i", playerid);
	}
	else
	{
		SetVehicleParamsEx(giveplayerid, 0, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
		SendClientMessage2(playerid, COLOR_WGRAY, "Engine has been turned off.");
	}
	return 1;
}

There you go:
PHP код:
//This sets a 5 seconds timer and passes the player that has used the command
SetTimerEx("StartEngineForPlayer"5000false"i"playerid); //I have changed the name to this since it is more readable.
//Place the following anywhere in the script, preferably around the command so you don't miss it. 
forward StartEngineForPlayer(playerid); //Forwards to this function so it can be called here
public StartEngineForPlayer(playerid//The actual function. Place what you want to happen after the function is called
{

//5 seconds passed start the engine here for the playerid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailerZ
Посмотреть сообщение
There you go:
PHP код:
//This sets a 5 seconds timer and passes the player that has used the command
SetTimerEx("StartEngineForPlayer"5000false"i"playerid); //I have changed the name to this since it is more readable.
//Place the following anywhere in the script, preferably around the command so you don't miss it. 
forward StartEngineForPlayer(playerid); //Forwards to this function so it can be called here
public StartEngineForPlayer(playerid//The actual function. Place what you want to happen after the function is called
{

//5 seconds passed start the engine here for the playerid

+Rep