What's happen to TRP?

What's happen to True Roleplay?
It is dead or what ?

It's been gone for over 2 years

i think it died a long time ago like a lot of other rp servers.

There's like, 7/10 of SA:MP are role play servers.
I am sure you'd get over it pretty quickly with the rest of the 4 thousand rp servers that are still alive

It'd be more tragic to see server that isn't a roleplay server dying, because there isn't left many of them anyway compared to the gigantic variation of role play servers, and people are still willing to compete with them and open a new server like there's the smallest competition in that mode.

We even had Penis Roleplay, where further than that can we go

Some peeps need to calm down, guy is just asking normal question. As far i know community got filled with bunch of sissies and owner got bored, so closed down community. Its been down for more than 2 years now, i think.

They tried re-opening several times last year, according to their ******** page. Fast forward to today, it didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
There's like, 7/10 of SA:MP are role play servers.
It'd be more tragic to see server that isn't a roleplay server dying, because there isn't left many of them anyway compared to the gigantic variation of role play servers, and people are still willing to compete with them and open a new server like there's the smallest competition in that mode.
Don't call it "gigantic variation of roleplay servers" when a good bunch of them are using a SC:RP edit. That's not variation at all. But I do get your point.

I decided to shut it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
They tried re-opening several times last year, according to their ******** page. Fast forward to today, it didn't happen.

Don't call it "gigantic variation of roleplay servers" when a good bunch of them are using a SC:RP edit. That's not variation at all. But I do get your point.
What is SC:RP I have never heard of this. It's mostly gf edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
What is SC:RP I have never heard of this. It's mostly gf edits.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=609992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
I have literally never seen this script in use.