Vehicle in no parking zone

Hello
Straight up:
I want to make NO PARKING places and private vehicles
So... My idea is if i can make Parking place and vehicle is not in that place (every vehicle except rent ones) car mechanics can use tow trucks to drive vehicle away to police station or mechanic base.

EDIT: and how can i make if you pay you can get your vehicle back

NOTE: i want to make that vehicle can be in that place for only 3 MINUTES.
NOTE 2ont want script just tell me what commands i need and ill try to do it BY MYSELF THIS TIME.
+rep for helpers
If you COMPLAIN no +rep
Sorry thats how i usually do it

Dump

Please be more specific..
Personally, I didn't understand anything of what you need

Quote:

EDIT: and how can i make if you pay you can get your vehicle back

Just this which is understood and easily to make it.

I meant to make parking slots and if vehicle is in everyehere else than park slot or your house more than 3 minutes Mechanics can take that car with tow truck.
And you can go to police station and pay a sum of money to get your vehicle back.
If vehicle is rent than nothing happens
If vehicle is from jobs or organizations boss needs to bring it back(no need to pay)
if vehicle is owned by YOU you must pay for it so you can get it back
Was i spefic enough i think i wqs
Maybe its just new idea which was never used in other servers
Also i got idea if you /pee on radio you can die. Is itmpossible to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blek
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant to make parking slots and if vehicle is in everyehere else than park slot or your house more than 3 minutes Mechanics can take that car with tow truck.
If the owner left his vehicle in public zone, and already 3 minutes ago. So, the vehicle can be attached by a tow truck ? Is that ? For the rest I well understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximun
Посмотреть сообщение
If the owner left his vehicle in public zone, and already 3 minutes ago. So, the vehicle can be attached by a tow truck ? Is that ? For the rest I well understood.
Indeed

Quote:

CreateDynamicRectangle(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1)

An idea would be with the streamer plugin creates a rectangular area of the parking area

Ooooh thats what i wanted ill try to get more info about it thanks