i like to call those "unsolvable errors"

title says
becuse it is just impossible

PHP код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Server\gamemodes\AdminPlugin.pwn(519) : error 001expected token"-identifier-"but found "(" 
http://prntscr.com/go1ilx

PHP код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Server\gamemodes\AdminPlugin.pwn(577) : error 021symbol already defined"CreateObject" 
http://prntscr.com/go1jww

PHP код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Server\gamemodes\AdminPlugin.pwn(817) : error 010invalid function or declaration 
http://prntscr.com/go1l75

yeah man these are impossible to fix, sorry you need to do something else

oh no its written from 0. should i delete it and start again?

Try the following.

Change:
Код:
public OnGameModeInit ()
To:
Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
For the second error, look before the comments that are above the error line, I think you might have a faulty line up there that's trying to redefine CreateObject. (eg. look for "new")

Please,

Any sort of error can be solved. It takes time to crack the puzzle. A simple typo can cause trouble. Keep working.

@OP: Would you kindly stop naming your threads those with those nonsensical names? Here's a quick "how to" on solving problems.

1. Read the error message. Usually it's clear enough and points you at what you need to fix
2. If the error is confusing, go to your favourite search engine and write something like "site:forum.sa-mp.com My problem". This might give you a few solutions
3. If that doesn't help you, then do the "divide and conquer" method. Comment out 50% of your code, and check if the errors have changed (there will be errors as you are commenting out half your code, duh). If they haven't, comment 50% of what's not commented. Do so until you find which lines cause it
4. If that doesn't help - ask here. Use a meaningful thread name. Do not screencap stuff (unless it's an ingame display issue or something). Paste the errors, and code related to the error line - this means a full command, callback or -20 - 20 lines around the error.

There, please follow that

Why'd you make a new thread, bump your old one rather than creating a new one...

And screenshots of paste-able code, is a new level of retardation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Why'd you make a new thread, bump your old one rather than creating a new one...

And screenshots of paste-able code, is a new level of retardation...
I thought taking camera pics of code is retarded ;d

Thanks for your opinion about retardness
I fixes second bug BY MY SELF
first and last ones are litealy impossible.
Bug in public ans bug in return. Dont explain me that it is possible. If it is then do it.
Dont get me wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blek
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for your opinion about retardness
It is retarded, as we can't look at the code and check if it's working, or how it's failing rather than trusting a text screenshot.

It's not you, but the simple act of it.