Getting server on hosted list?

So, every time I go to http://game-mp.com/, it says that there is too many servers, that they aren't accepting any more. Is there any other way I can get my server on the hosted list? And what site what I have to go to, if so??

You can try hostedtab.com

Also ultra-h.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakul
Посмотреть сообщение
You can try hostedtab.com
They droped my server form hosted tab so I dont know if that is a good idea, If needed I can share the email with the reason they gave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnik
Посмотреть сообщение
They droped my server form hosted tab so I dont know if that is a good idea, If needed I can share the email with the reason they gave.
Please do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Please do so
Here is the first email they sent

Quote:

Hello.

As you may have already been aware of, there's an exploit in SA-MP software that targets servers that are on hosted tab list. SA-MP team is already working on a fix, and currently there has been a new SA-MP server version released (which is still in testing): http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...64#post3921864

If you are experiencing an attack on your server, that update might solve your problem. I advise you to follow that topic and SA-MP forums generally for further updates.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you, if you are under attack. The only thing we can do is, to remove your from the hosted tab list. Therefore, you should seek help on SA-MP forums because only the SA-MP team can solve this problem.

Best of luck!

Then a day after that they sent me this on the 03 of this month

Quote:

Hello.

As you may have already noticed, your server does currently not show up on the hosted tab list. There has been some serous problems with the hosted tab list these days (as explained in the previous email), so please do not panic. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible and you will get a refund for this time that your listing was inactive or your expiration date will be extended accordingly.

We will keep you updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards

I then asked for feedback on the 5th and got this responce.

Quote:

Hello.

Unfortunately not. The only thing I can do is offer you a refund at this point.

Regards

I dont know if they got suspended from game-mp or what but till now no feedback.

Bump. Anyone?

Well, it says you should update your server to the new version Kalcor released R2-2-1.
And you will either get a refund from them, or they will extend the expire date.

Hostedtab.com has become so shit, they dropped my server and refunded me 11EUR only.
If you got a better host, please inform me.

Edit: They sent me the same message as Gnik ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Hostedtab.com has become so shit, they dropped my server and refunded me 11EUR only.
If you got a better host, please inform me.

Edit: They sent me the same message as Gnik ..
prestigesteve.com