Dialog Response [HELP]

Well, firstly, I know how to create Dialogs, and use OnDialogResponse. But what I want to ask is that I want to create a command which players can use that shows DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD where the player enters a password which I have set, for example 1234 and when the player enters the right code, the command will execute, otherwise it will show the else message saying "Wrong Password". Well, I know how to create the Dialog, but for the output, I have no idea, how to set the password to be "1234", as you see, OnDialogResponse, I read the input for password/msgbox (at Wiki) but have no idea how to set a specific password like "1234" for example. Can anyone provide me the OnDialogResponse for a specific pass like "1234" and I will take care of the else output.

Another Out of Topic question I had is, that I have a command, which ForceClassSelection of the player, but my question is, do I have to set a Virtual World? . See, OnPlayerConnect, I have already set a virtual world, ex.1 and then for OnPlayerSpawn, I've set a virtual world to ex.0 . So is it necessary or just leave it?

+REP for those who help me resolve this issues of doubt. Thanks in advance.

PHP код:
if(!response// something

else
        {
            if(!
strcmp(inputtext"1234")) // player entered 1234

else // didnt enter 1234

}
        return 
And no, you dont have to set virtual world again

Yea, that figures for the virtual world, cause usually when I use the command to go back to class selection, it becomes brighter.... Like the world is brighter or something. Can't explain anyway. But thanks. Much appreciated.