DDOS. SA-MP server-client validation.

Hello!
I have a DDOS on my server, so I want to have minimal protection against it.
Can somebody explain me what is going when a new client is connecting to server?
Does any handshake (between server and client) is supported by sa-mp?
Maybe any validation key is sended by server to client which it should send back?

What addresses are ddosing your server? Are they foreign? If yes, so you may kick them (or kick+ban) in OnIncomingConnection.

Edit:

Maybe it will be useful:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=632895

DDos related stuff are to be solved with your host, or by setting up proper firewalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
DDos related stuff are to be solved with your host, or by setting up proper firewalls.
Many people calling DDoS what in fact is not this.

My main question is can I create a program which can validate client?
Can somebody explain me what is going when a new client is connecting to server?
Does any handshake (between server and client) is supported by sa-mp?
Maybe any validation key is sended by server to client which it should send back?

The client validates with your server, they perform a handshake with a connection cookie.

However, this does not prevent a DDoS since that happens on a lower level network layer which the SA:MP server has no direct access to. Try consulting with your host and see if they can give you insight in the kind of attack you're experiencing. With that information in hand, you can decide on what approach to take.