tp to waypoint

is it possible to make if a player sets a waypoint once they r back IG(not in pause menu) they will be automatically tped to the waypoint they set? how will i go about doing that and is there any link to an tutorial that someone can show me? or could you make an example of the codeing below.

FOR YOU HORNY IDIOTS WHO LIKE TO POST "DONT REQUEST SCRIPT" .IM NOT REQUESTING ANY SCRIPT

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerClickMap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
FOR YOU HORNY IDIOTS WHO LIKE TO POST "DONT REQUEST SCRIPT" .IM NOT REQUESTING ANY SCRIPT
You should really have abstained from posting that, as really, you've been told that when you have been asking examples to be written for you.

Every person throws that up as a literal 'make it for me so I can copy paste'.

If people hand you the function that you should be using, and you can't understand how to implement it, then maybe you need to learn to script, hire a scripter, or ask how to actually use it, in order to LEARN.

You asking for examples, and not providing any code that shows that you've even made effort, simply makes you look like you are simply looking for the answer to be made for you, and to have it handed to you on a platter.

Nothing horny about it, so next time you think it's smart to throw out silly crap like that, just remember, you will get less help due to that action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You should really have abstained from posting that, as really, you've been told that when you have been asking examples to be written for you.

Every person throws that up as a literal 'make it for me so I can copy paste'.

If people hand you the function that you should be using, and you can't understand how to implement it, then maybe you need to learn to script, hire a scripter, or ask how to actually use it, in order to LEARN.

You asking for examples, and not providing any code that shows that you've even made effort, simply makes you look like you are simply looking for the answer to be made for you, and to have it handed to you on a platter.

Nothing horny about it, so next time you think it's smart to throw out silly crap like that, just remember, you will get less help due to that action.
see what i mean, you wasted your time posting all that, which is not helping none at all to the topic... Don;t even waste your time cause i wont stop posting it because of people like you, instead of helping out you post stupid things that makes no sense and then saying "learn to script" . Thats not helping

@Goldenlion thank you for the help . rep+

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
see what i mean, you wasted your time posting all that, which is not helping none at all to the topic... Don;t even waste your time cause i wont stop posting it because of people like you, instead of helping out you post stupid things that makes no sense and then saying "learn to script" . Thats not helping
It is helping if you had any intention on progressing...

Hand everything to you on a platter, and you won't know how to script in the slightest, and in the end you'll only edit others code, and put out codes with severe bugs and quit.

But by all means, ignore the voice of reason and continue down the fumbling path that you make dismissing everything that contradicts your opinion.

Fact is I don't care if you think I wasted my time typing this out, it's less than 5 minutes of typing for someone such as myself.

What is a waste of time, is helping people who are disrespectful and rude, and think of 'help' as being provided with what they want on demand... Hence why you have been directed to the 'Looking for scripters/helpers' thread in the past.

Maybe you should learn why that is happening, rather than simply throwing out insults like some 'internet badass', then maybe you'd be helped a bit more promptly, rather than having to bump your thread every day.

After all, if I see someone who I know has merit, and wants to learn posting, I look at their thread, even if I may not be able to help, not necessarily replying, but looking. If I remember that someone faced it recently, I try PM them to help them out.

For you, I'd be doing none of that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

@Goldenlion thank you for the help . rep+
Well it wont be helpfull for idiots like u...

Greetings 1fret,

I am a horny idiot. Please don't request scripts in this section.

Sincerely,
The Horny Idiots' Commission