Launch a server from a C# app

I am trying to make a launcher, is it possible to make a play button that will automatically join the server when clicked?

Edit: I've put the title wrong, I meant: How to join a server from a C# app/program

Yes as far as i know it is possible to make an Auto Join button but not sure how, i have seen in couple launchers in the servers i've played so it is possible.

Someone enlighten me about the purpose of custom launchers. To me they just seem like useless apps that you have to install from questionable sources (probably giving you warnings about not being signed, either) and that will only let you join a single server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone enlighten me about the purpose of custom launchers. To me they just seem like useless apps that you have to install from questionable sources (probably giving you warnings about not being signed, either) and that will only let you join a single server.
I'm trying to make a launcher where ads will be posted, UCP will be there too and also add a sound pack so I can add enviroment sounds for everyone and change few of the sounds to change the gameplay experience, what is so bad in trying to make something different?