PHP код:
dini_Get(file"BannedBy")); 

I want to know what would it be for ini:

PHP код:
    if(pInfo[playerid][Banned] == 1)
    {
        new 
string[128];

SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"=====================================================");

SendClientMessage(playeridred"{FFFFFF}You are banned from this server.");

format(stringsizeof(string), " Banned By: {FFFFFF}%s"INI_Get(file"Bannedby"));// i want it to read this line

SendClientMessage(playerid,redstring);

format(stringsizeof(string), " Ban Reason: {FFFFFF}%s"INI_Get(file"Reason"));// and this line

SendClientMessage(playeridredstring);

SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Make an Ban Appeal on our forums. An Administrator will review it as soon as possible.");

SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"=====================================================");

SendClientMessage(playerid,red"[AdmCmd]: This Account has been banned from the server.");

SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",200,false,"u"playerid);

format(astringsizeof(astring),"[AdmCmd]: %s has been automatically kicked | reason: Account Banned"GetName(playerid));

SendToAdmins(orange,astring);

format(astring,sizeof(astring),"[AdmCmd]: %s has been kicked | Reason: Account Banned",GetName(playerid));

WriteToLog(astring,"AccKickLog");
        return 
0;
    } 

You'd have to load the data to a variable using INI_Int, INI_FLoat, INI_String, etc... then use that variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [eLg]elite
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd have to load the data to a variable using INI_Int, INI_FLoat, INI_String, etc... then use that variable.
Could you show me a example of what you are talking because i dont understand your explanation

Bump

bump

bump