The best scripters this question for you

Hello. Is it possible to create protection from the object's styler? Thank you

P.S: For creators of this shit and cheats, a separate cauldron is prepared in hell

Nah.

However, you can protect your maps against shitty stealers by creating the objects at some random coords then move them at their real position using SetObjectPos or MoveObject.

But as long as your server is cool and enjoyable, you shouldn't worry about maps stealing.

Oh he means stealer? All that time I didn't understand what he meant but as for protection against stealers it's quite possible and easy to be done. But it's a waste of time when you're making a map of over 1,000 objects it'll be so boring to start moving objects to their actual position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh he means stealer? All that time I didn't understand what he meant but as for protection against stealers it's quite possible and easy to be done. But it's a waste of time when you're making a map of over 1,000 objects it'll be so boring to start moving objects to their actual position.
You know that moving objects it's a matter of a few lines of code, right?

Yeah, moving objects is actually easy but meh, I'm lazy to do it. The purpose for this is protecting the really excellent mapping or special maps that are unique and also for paid maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah.

However, you can protect your maps against shitty stealers by creating the objects at some random coords then move them at their real position using SetObjectPos or MoveObject.

But as long as your server is cool and enjoyable, you shouldn't worry about maps stealing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
thank you)