How to load cars just before mappings?

Hi, as the title says, how can we do it using Incognito's streamer plugin?
I know about default-server streaming settings so just don't spam.
Thanks in advance.

Adjust the streamer code to wait for vehicles to stream in first.

Alternatively, once a player gets teleported you could disable objects, wait for vehicles to be streamed and turn on objects again.

But when you just move around the map, I don't think it can be done in a good way without making exisitng objects pop out/in again constantly.
It would be more efficient to use a custom streaming mechanism for that - best solution would be adjusting the plugin for your needs.

Im not the only one here having this problem so can you help "US" about please?
Give us the instruction to adjust the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpay0098
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not the only one here having this problem so can you help "US" about please?
Give us the instruction to adjust the plugin.
I can try to do it.

If I got you right, it's mostly about situations when both objects and vehicles are streamed in (almost) simultanously - like spawning and teleporting. Correct?

That may be possible in PAWN without much effort, something like I suggested in my first reply.

But I still don't see the point really, from my experience it is better to have objects streamed in first, so if vehicles are spawned on objects they don't fall through so easily. Maybe you could explain what you need it for exactly.

Another attempt would be adjusting the stream distances of the objects according to their size. That reduces the amount of streamed objects while not really changing the appearance of the maps. Also speeds up streaming when the streamer has to limit the amount of objects shown. At the same time there are generally less objects to be streamed in and it may allow other items (like vehicles) to sync earlier. This is not what you are looking for, but may help a little.

Aha got it.
Thanks mate for helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpay0098
Посмотреть сообщение
Aha got it.
Thanks mate for helping.
Hmm you didn't answer my question really, what exactly do you need it for?
Is it rather about when you spawn/teleport or while moving around the map? First one can be done in PAWN I guess.