26 ERRORS [HELP!]

GUYS I GOT 26 ERRORS WHAT DOEST THAT MEAN ? I CANT FIND IT OUT SO PLEASE HELP ME
I INSTALED MISSING BRACKET BUT I THINK ITS SOMETHING WRONG

Don't use #pragma to fix errors that you should be fixing in the script.

Now as to the braces, you'll want to fix that as it's not likely that the app has it wrong. What happens when it compiles?

can u add me on skpe: rahman.rama

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahman
Посмотреть сообщение
can u add me on skpe: rahman.rama
Use CTRL+Z to undo changes that caused errors, and start again carefully.
This is the best solution to solve this missing brackets (26 Error ) problem.

YEA I BRO I ctrz+z everythinng but idk what happend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
Посмотреть сообщение
Use CTRL+Z to undo changes that caused errors, and start again carefully.
This is the best solution to solve this missing brackets (26 Error ) problem.
Why would you even suggest this stupid method... You've just lost all his work and changed the situation...

@OP Skype isn't my thing really, but what would help is describing what happens when you hit compile, or handing the actual error that came from the compiler.

If it has an error, between the output of Missing Bracket Finder, and the error, you may find something else, that could help you.

By using Ctrl-Z as this random has mentioned, you've no lost all the changes you've made and now need to repost the errors and the code you've got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you even suggest this stupid method... You've just lost all his work and changed the situation...

@OP Skype isn't my thing really, but what would help is describing what happens when you hit compile, or handing the actual error that came from the compiler.

If it has an error, between the output of Missing Bracket Finder, and the error, you may find something else, that could help you.

By using Ctrl-Z as this random has mentioned, you've no lost all the changes you've made and now need to repost the errors and the code you've got.
You should know alot of things about how the roleplay made,
That's happened to me with another gamemode like this, and solved it using the undo tool,
missing brackets in a RP script means that you lost the whole script,

Do you call that help? :
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
you may find something else, that could help you.
Finally, This section is made to help people, not to criticise other people who trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahman
Посмотреть сообщение
YEA I BRO I ctrz+z everythinng but idk what happend
Can you post your errors here ? + the lines that contain errors.

Honestly, you've done more damage by simply undoing everything he's done without asking for the errors in the first instance...

Don't be all "At least I'm trying to help" as you aren't... The FIRST thing to ask for is the errors, and more detail, not just "Ctrl-Z" until it works...

What is this "roleplay made"?? Damn, signed up this month and already making a problem... If you're simply editting scripts, and making changes, you're not learning anything, let alone know anything about fixing a script PROPERLY.

Especially when I asked him what errors it was giving on compile, and you simply say to ctrl-z, which really, if he's saved the file and simply opening it, won't do anything at all.

Код:
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(499 6) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(500 0) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(500 2) : error 017: undefined symbol "AntiDeAMX"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(553 5) : error 017: undefined symbol "UcitajLidere"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(573 5) : error 017: undefined symbol "SacuvajVikendicu"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(623 5) : error 017: undefined symbol "ChangeWeather"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(664 7) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665 4) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665 5) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665 6) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665 7) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665   : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(665 9) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 0) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 1) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 2) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 3) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 4) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 5) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 6) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 7) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666   : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(666 9) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(667 0) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(667 2) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\OE\gamemodes\OldEurope.pwn(667 3) : error 017: undefined symbol "DodajVozilo"
You've got more issues up top where those errors are starting, and probably a bit further up is where it's originating.

Keep the posting in here so it's visible to all.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, signed up this month and already making a problem... If you're simply editting scripts, and making changes, you're not learning anything, let alone know anything about fixing a script PROPERLY.
Bro i'm sure that you're primitive , i script from 2013 over now
If you want help people, be nice and answer, don't show me your "grammar"