I have corpse system, and I want cmd for put the body on car trunk. How to do thing like that? And I dont know how to learn this from SAMP WIKI becasue I dont find their the info for do something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learn
Посмотреть сообщение
I have corpse system, and I want cmd for put the body on car trunk. How to do thing like that? And I dont know how to learn this from SAMP WIKI becasue I dont find their the info for do something like that.
PHP код:
PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridvehicleid0); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaa
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridvehicleid0); 
He is talking about corpses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
He is talking about corpses...
send u the code? u can help me?

If you really want their corpse lying down in the vehicle, that's going to be pretty hard.
I'd just suggest for you to use something like

PutPlayerInVehicle(corpseid, vehicleid, 4); //Will put player in back of.. lets say ambulance.
TogglePlayerControllable(corpseid,0); //Then freeze them so that they cant leave the vehicle.

I'd say that will be the simplest way to go.

-----------------------------------------------------

If you are talking about corpses as in objects, attach the corpse object to the vehicle.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToVehicle

If you are using actors, I think you cant put the body on vehicle. You need to use objects and attach the object to the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidroDF
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using actors, I think you cant put the body on vehicle. You need to use objects and attach the object to the vehicle.
You true!
How to do it?

If you are using actors , you'll need the includes to create actors to create easily actors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealymeri
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using actors , you'll need the includes to create actors to create easily actors.
I use corpse system (FS) I can send u the code and u add the CMD ? I want It's will be possible to put the corpse in the car trunk of the veh and after drop the body somewhere for clean the body from the street, it's good for lsfmd faction u know...