What plugin is this?

-- DELETED --

i use

callback callbackname(...)

PHP код:
#define callback%0(%1) forward%0(%1); public%0(%1) 

Is typing a forward that hard for you? then don't start coding at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you fucking retarded? I didn't ask for your opinion did I? Why should I be typing some extra piece of code, when I could use something like that.
Don't bother commenting if you don't know how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalade
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you fucking retarded? I didn't ask for your opinion did I? Why should I be typing some extra piece of code, when I could use something like that.
By the moment you're posting on those boards, you're asking for everyone's opinion and you'll have to get through with it. You ain't going far with that attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
By the moment you're posting on those boards, you're asking for everyone's opinion and you'll have to get through with it. You ain't going far with that attitude.
Did you even read his comment?

I'm clearly asking for the plugin name, I'm not asking for anyone to comment that I should stop programming if I don't want to type an extra line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalade
Посмотреть сообщение
You are just being kid. You actually don't know why using macros to mask the syntax of language is known as "BAD CODING HABIT" ? Just don't do it. Because:
  • Macros make understanding and debugging code much harder for future developers.
  • End up lazy and never will get the essence of real coding(if you are going with carrier aka programming).
  • Never will be able to flourish in this field if you are writing an open source software that involves group programming.(in other words working in a software company)
And one more thing this is a public forum anyone can share their opinion. If you act in this way then it will create a bad impression of you in others.

this is samp...... nothing special.....
let the guy write his code however he wants lol.....

To answer your question, it's a macro not a plugin. Example:
pawn Код:
#define CB%0(%1) forward%0(%1); public%0(%1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for saying this, honestly.