[FilterScript] OAdmin+Register System

Hello everyone I was bored So I thought of creating a simplified Register system + Admin system. I mainly created it for new people who need a simplified admin script. It is based on YINI.

Commands:

/stats,/ban,/kick,/mute,/unmute,/banoffline,/unban

Credits:

Owen007

GtaKillerIV -- for ban/unban offline player.

Sreyas for fixing errors.

Source SAMP Forum/Wiki

Download:

Pastebin

Checking it out.

EDIT: Please don't use udb_hash and #pragma tabsize 0, this shows that you aren't a good coder.

ohh yea I know ty ali I will fix it as soon i get time.

P.s: I am not that good coder but i am trying to be one.

NOICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
NOICE
Noice or nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen007
Посмотреть сообщение
Noice or nice
watch this and you will get it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5WKsVnEA4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
watch this and you will get it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5WKsVnEA4
XD i understood haha

Params is string so no need to use sscanf in the commands having string only params as its a memory wastage. Use insull to check the params is empty or not.
Dont use pragama tabsize to hide indentation warnings indent the code by yourself or use any auto indenter.

Anyways nice effort .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Params is string so no need to use sscanf in the commands having string only params as its a memory wastage. Use insull to check the params is empty or not.
Dont use pragama tabsize to hide indentation warnings indent the code by yourself or use any auto indenter.

Anyways nice effort .
I always try to learn from my seniors like you Sreyas. you helped me alot on scripting thanks.

What is "/unbanofflineplayer" used for?

/ban - bans an online player
/offlineban - bans an offline player
/unban - unbans an offline player

Understand what I mean?

There is no point in calling it "/unbanofflineplayer", just call it "/unban" since it;s basically shorter and does the same thing.
Other than that I still haven't check the filterscript but thumbs up for the effort

Edit: Also, I've noticed that for every newcomment you keep adding "//", just add "/*" at the beginning of the text and add "*/" at the end so you don't need to put "//" each time you write a comment.